Below you can find complete list of changes to images, sorted by date.
General changes to
2.xbecame the default branch
- latest branch has been removed to encourage people do pull explicit php version
1.xis no longer supported
- VOLUME instruction has been removed. Developers must explicitly decide upon defining volume on container runtime
- All images are now alpine-based
- Drush 8 and Drush 9 (master) are now based on PHP7 cli image
- On June 5, 2017 PHP version for Drush 8 and master will be bumped from 5.6 to 7.0
- Most image tags for php images are now deprecated. It is recommended to use minor version tag of your need, i.e. 5.6-fpm or 7.1-fpm, etc.
- Dropping support for drupaldocker/php:5.5 (all tags) by Dec 13, 2016
- Dropping support for drupaldocker/php:5.4 (all tags) by Dec 13, 2016