Adding new image
Adding new images to drupal-docker organization requires some manual steps on Github, Travis and Docker Rgistry.
- Create repository. Name should be consistent with name of image (i.e. drupaldocker/redis -> redis)
- Add MIT Licence (see under License Policy).
- Hide Github Wikis.
- Add new repository to team "Images" with Write access.
- Add master branch to protected branches.
- Turn on "Protect this branch", "Require pull request reviews before merging", and "Require status checks to pass before merging"
- Enable tests for new repository.
- Turn on "Build only if .travis.yml is present" option
- Add .travis.yml to repository (find example in other repositories).
- Create automated build within drupaldocker organisation.
- Go to "Build Settings" and add all tags required for new repository.
- Add repository link (upstream images)